I’ve taught a range of courses in Science, Technology, and Society (STS), History of Science, and European history. Most recently, I designed and taught the following at the University of Puget Sound during the 2015-16 academic year. I’m happy to share syllabi on request.
- STS 301: Technology and Culture
- STS 375: Science and Politics (1945-present)
- History 102: Western Civilization 1648-1989
- Information from Gutenberg to Google (Seminar in Scholarly Inquiry II 183)
- History 320: Europe and the World in the Age of Revolutions (1789-1848)